Sunday 23 April 2017

Nana and her Instagram feeds

Since Allia no longer live with us and Nana is very into a themed Instagram posts these days, the duty of taking photos inevitably fell into my hands. 

Nana's determination is as high as the famous Burj Khalifa in ensuring that her photos are insta-worthy and come with the package of hilarious captions. As effortless as the photos might have looked like, the 'behind the scenes' beg to differ. That woman could go from changing 3-5 attires (if we're home) to finding 3-5 possible spots (if we're outside) just for her OOTD photos. I tell you, it's nothing close to effortless.

IF AND ONLY SHE'S AS DETERMINED IN THE LECTURES. 

Just saying. 

Nevertheless, I don't think that I'm at par with her demand for good photos but of course, she had no other choice but to accept the fate that has befallen on her, as long as she looks thin and tall in the photos. 

For instance, this photo down here is not even centred but yeah, who cares. The lady looks smoking hot like the mother of dragons in it. That matters. 


Without doubt, after taking her photos, she would attempt me with the question "You want me to take your photo?" in order to return my small favour. Well, I couldn't be more grateful that she masters her etiquette very well. Your parents must be proud of you. 
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Of course. Thank you, Anis Farhana. I look very slim too, thanks to the angle. 
Just, ikhlas ke tak ambik ni?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment