Tuesday 26 May 2015

Railway Children's theatre

While I had to direct and act in our drama class, I was also assigned to act in our school play -_- as if everything is not tiring enough. 
This time, we had to work with our seniors, the second year and third year to present the Form 3 novel, Railway Children. The script and storyline were easy peasy... what's not easy was..us. It's complicated to arrange our meetings for practice as all of us aren't from the same year. In the end, we had to practice till past midnight or during the weekends. And not to mention, this semester I have 3 subjects with 100% coursework and all of them are begging for my attention :'(

Last week, after a few times practicing, it finally came to an end as we had our photo-shoot for the poster , and bammmm d-day quickly followed three days after. 

Syamim semangat and so gigih being a mermaid

okay here's a decent one just in case you need one

Penat Syamim menonggeng sini sana, last2 pakai gambar skema ni hahahahhaha


It was a private occasion attended by a few ministers and principals from schools all over Malaysia. Thank God it ended already ! phew

However ,,,, 

I just received a bad news from Syud our director, that Dr Lin wants us to perform a drama again next semester -_- 
so technically we're still on the endless journey.


luckily this team is filled with funny people





These past few days had been crazy I barely get enough sleep. Yesterday, I was sick and oh also today for the program,  I had to recite poem with the opposite character of the drama character -_-. Macam orang gila rushing tukar baju and make up.

After the program ended, my babies quickly dragged me for a short 'calm-down-woman' moment to sip a large cup of green tea. 







Haikal busy dok ber photo-shoot while I savoured my few hours break before I get back to my other assignments. 

 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment