Wednesday 21 February 2018

Another dosage of 2D (2018)

After soo many events and clashes at the school, I could finally enter 2D today. I think, it has been three weeks since I last entered their class that they thought I didn't want to teach them anymore. Was I mad, they asked Cikgu Pika, who relied that message to me. Hahaha. Little rascals. Scared lah tu.

Today, after 1E, I walked into the class. Some of them were loitering around balcony, some were minding their own businesses and some were running here and there, shouting some inaudible words towards their friends.
I continued to gait into the class and put my things on the table, proceeding to set my projector and laptop on. As if I'm invisible, they ignored me. They were still running here and there despite my presence in the class, and I was too tired to say anything as I just finished teaching in 1E and before that, 1B.

One boy asked, in a broken English, "Teacher, why you angry teacher?"
"I just finished a few classes and I'm still tired," I replied.
I gestured my hands towards the class monitor and he commanded for the class to stand up. They stood up, one voice above another, I could barely hear my own voice as I greeted them. The buzzing noise was still there.
"If you do not stop talking, don't expect to sit down!" and in return, they turned a deaf ear to my warning. I glared at some of them but as expected, I was completely ignored. Okay. Fine.

I adjusted the projector, cleared the teacher's table and did some other little things to take my own sweet time. A few minutes passed by, I resorted to writing on the board,
'Talk if you want to stand longer.' 
Not even 5 minutes passed by and they stopped talking for a few seconds. "Okay. Sit down."

I proceeded with the set induction and things were pretty much under control... although if compared to other classes, you can easily say that it is NOT under control but yeah, things were still fine than most of the times and I'll take what I can.

At least, it was not as bad as my last class with them. With 2D, I’ll take any form of victory that I can. A win is a win.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment