Friday 16 September 2016

Perhentian Trip

I don't really post about my trips in here but since it was my first trip with my cousin, Ipah and my former primary school friends, I think it deserves a post :) . Primary school bunch, after 9 years and still going strong . 




Ipah was on her summer break and due to some unfortunate events, I couldn’t join her Indonesia backpacking the last time. Thus, we decided to make it up and go for a short getaway in Perhentian Kecil after she came back from her Indo trip. T’was very considerate of her to let me bring along my school friends hahaha. 


This was my second time here in Perhentian but hmmm in my defence, the scenery was better last few years. I remember Perhentian being my most fav island all these while because of the colourful  corals. But coming here again, I couldn’t recollect the same memories. I wonder if the tour guide guy forgot to take us to a few places or maybe, it’s not in the package. Too bad. 
On another note, it is still the most clean, compared to other islands in Peninsular Malaysia. Of course those in Sabah are undeniably more scenic, couldn’t even compare them. Hehe. 






unfastened the life jacket and went deep to greet the fish










Jump and Dive. 




Another attraction here is the windmill. We asked the locals for the shortcut and saved a lot of time hiking and the view was indeed breathtaking. I could stay there for hours (only those people wanna go down early because the Gopro ran out of battery. All jumpy when theres no camera. Poor lads.)  










What I love the most about going here and there with Ipah was, she never really cares about taking selfies like the rest haha. If it’s time to snorkel, let's snorkel. If it’s time to swim, let’s swim. And early in the morning, she would drag me to watch the sunrise together. No one wanna miss sunrise by the beach or a sunrise on a hill. They are two of the best things in the world. No camera can capture the serenity and the atmosphere :).  





Breakfast on Day 2. All burnt


One of the tourist near our chalet climbed the coconut tree and offered us some.
Siap kupaskan terus for us! haha
  


First day 
vs

Last day

:)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment