Saturday, 15 April 2017

Congrats, boys

Not so little Naim and Najmi had just completed their first cycling marathon :) and I couldn't be more proud. I can still remember them crying A LOT when they were little. Well, although they still do, sometimes, this is another achievement unlocked, boys. Naim climbed Mt. Kinabalu last year after his UPSR and this year, these two brothers have ventured into cycling more seriously. 

Oh boy, my little cousins always hit me with dejavus. Well, of course I didn't cycle or climb Mt.Kinabalu hahaha but I remember how my parents also pushed my sister and I to do as many things as possible.

Congrats, boys. 





So the big family Whatsapp group was flooded with photos, of them cycling, of Tok Ma eating out with my aunty who's coming back to Kelantan and suddenly, 
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Abah sent this, 

Ceh. Nak jugak masuk frame. 


Haha lol.

It was all funny and lively at first but once the men started talking about cycling tips and gadgets, 
I just have to mute the group chat. 
And I believe, all of my aunties did the same too
-..-
How come the boys suddenly have this one common hobby ?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment