Saturday, 15 April 2017

Nothing much really happen these days. I spend most of the times finishing my forever-mounting assignments and in between, de-stressing (if you know what I mean). 


So a few days ago, I found out that people in Carousell also sell preloved books ! I have contacted a few of them and sealed a deal with one today. We went to Queensbay to pick my books and Gosh she's nice. 
It's funny, how an introvert like me can chat FACE TO FACE with a stranger when it comes to books. Besides, we shared common interest in the genre :) 

Ended up having Chilli Pan Me there (again) and couldn't find our way out for a few hours. 
Sesat.
Bukan sesat jalan.
Tapi disesatkan oleh kedai-kedai duniawi.
MashaAllah, sister.
RM 6.90 for this portion. SO CHEAP kan ?!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment