Thursday, 30 March 2017

Sneaky Apps

One of the characteristics for May babies are said to be ; impulsive shopper. However, I beg to differ. I don't think only May babies deserve to hold the title because everyone I know (okay maybe not everyone) likes shopping. And these days, with countless apps on your screen, in front of your nose, has made it even more possible. I mean, come on ? Haven't we all find ourselves trapped in the endless pit of scrolling in the apps ?
Even my parents are one of those people.
In fact, I learned from them.

So last year, we received a few parcels at home and every time I asked them, their replies would be "Lazada" "Go shop" "Wow shop" . Okay , I know Go Shop.
BUT what on earth are those LAZADA and Wow Shop thing ?
So I tried looking it up. And boy oh boy. Am I still in regret.

It's like a Google website, only with endless lists of things that you can purchase. A shopping mall in my phone. And, I seriously needn't that.

Only a few weeks ago, I introduced it to Nana and Mayra, so that I wouldn't be alone in this painful journey.


And yeah, that's the end of us. Completely doomed.

One of the things that made me wonder is that, how is everything so cheap?
For instance, the laptop casings. I had been eyeing them for a few months now. The normal price in the SlickCase website was RM 200 ++ excluding the shipping. The condition of my blue casing was so bad, I couldn't find a spot without scratches. And so I tried looking for one in Lazada and guess the price ?
.
.
.
.
.
RM 60 guys ! RM freaking 60 !  T_T

We had been ordering things a lot since then, that the delivery guy could  remember my phone number. When he can't reach my housemates' phones, he would call me instead, because he knows they live with me; the girl who constantly receive delivery every other day.

Once, he even came to send parcels in front of my class because I was not home. That's how close I am with the delivery guy. *blows nails

I have been trying very hard to take control of my life and then that's it.

Poofff ! 
Shopping apps are the end of my life. 
I fall at their heels.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment