Saturday, 18 February 2017

Split

We just watched SPLIT for our housemates outing this morning (yeah. I repeat, MORNING.) and since it has been quite a long time since I last posted anything under the label movies, I feel like doing so.


Unlike the typical thriller I like to watch, this one doesn't really have a lot of suspense. I'm not sure if they fail to incorporate such important element or they just prefer to deliver it that way. Still, I expected it to be better. 

It was a bout a character who has a mental division of DID and each of them tried to take control of the real body. 

The beginning was quite slow (the storyline was built up rather slowly) and the cinematography was not the best of the best despite of the great team working behind this. However, James McAvoy did a great job in saving all of those drawbacks. 

Not highly recommended but you can watch it for leisure. 6/10 . 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment